Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm shitty at posting ;)

   Well since my last post, things have been great.  My cats are healthy and happy.  My family and I are working on our relationships with each other.  Or I guess I should say me lol.  I've always been the difficult one.  You know it is hard to get across to people just how much you care about things when you are always sarcastic and have a defense mechanism.  I think maybe that is why I love animals so much.  Everything is simple with them.  I don't mean simple in a "stupid" kind of way but in a way that there are not any egos or things to filter through.  I think I have spent so much of my life filtering through that I just can't anymore.  I've turned almost anti social.  Maybe it's the job change or maybe its me. I don't know.  I just know I am happy in my little world I've created.  I love my apartment, my animals, my habits....I bought a fern but I don't think I love it.  I am pretty much certain now I just buy ferns every year to watch them die.  Or to watch some prehistoric Darwin experience.
     I wasn't made manager even though my coworkers thought I would be.  I am fine with that actually.  Since my grand plan involves.........drum roll..........I haven't told anyone until today.  Now I am telling everyone hahahaha.  I am going back to school next fall to study Zoology.  I want to have a degree that I can go out and fight for animals with.  I swear to god I am going to save all the animals or at least as many as I can before I die.  It is a little late in life to start over with college and it is something I have no prereqs in so that will take awhile.  But I will know about every animal.  I will be able to work in everything from a rescue shelter to a zoo.  I will finally......finally....meet Jack Hanna.  I really don't care how long it takes I will save animals and meet that man.  My life will not be complete until I have a picture of us holding hands and spinning in a circle.  So there.  I am happy with the manager we have.  I have kind of had a girl crush on hid girlfriend for awhile so I feel like things are happening for me.  I am happy.  I am happy and everyday I wake up and say "Thank you universe for another day, thank you for my family, my friends, my animals and everyone I will meet today.  I love you and I love me and I love them." Then I listen to awesome jams.  I suggest everyone do this and your life will be amazeballz.

No comments:

Post a Comment